The Gruyter Factory

The Gruyter Factory was built in 1936 and supplied ‘The Gruyter’ which was the leading supermarket chain in The Netherlands during the 1930's. Nowadays the building is used as an office centre and it is where Kluif’s studio is located. The building is being updated by Tarra Architects. It is to become an ideal place for creative entrepreneurs. Studio Kluif is responsible for designing all of the communication tools such as the signing, the ‘Gruyter Magazine’, the website and the introduction campaign.